Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What's this blog all about? Cigars! (DISCLAIMER)

I started this blog to simplify my posts and reviews to various google+ groups, Youtube Shows, forums, and as another place where cigar fanatics, enthusiasts, and aficionados can go to for information regarding cigars and the varied lifestyles that surround them.
I will post news,  my own reviews of cigars, shops, and shows.
I will provide links to and cross promote other like minded individuals and companies.
I will not directly promote or endorse any brand or company other than just posting an ad or mentioning a name, unless I feel they deserve promoting. (Check this out, compared to This brand is awesome!)
I encourage feedback and re-posts.
I may shamelessly promote my other blogs.
I do not in any way shape or form tolerate negativity, vulgarity, or any other general disrespect.
So please have fun, respect and most of all enjoy your sticks and ash! and whatever activity, or pairing you partake in to compliment your wonderful stogie!

No comments:

Post a Comment